NEW INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR BAU STUDENTS
Students at Bay Atlantic University now have even greater access to internship opportunities around the world, thanks to a new partnership with Virtual Internships. As a leading international internship platform, Virtual Internships will help connect students with global opportunities, where they will apply the skills they are learning at BAU and gain real-world experience. This program will be piloted by a group of graduate-level students this spring, with plans in place to expand the program to undergraduate students in the future.
Dr. Sinem Vatanartiran, President of Bay Atlantic University, shares that “this collaboration underscores BAU’s commitment to equipping students with practical work experiences to complement their academic pursuits.” Daniel Nivern, CEO and Co-Founder of Virtual Internships, adds, “We look forward to supporting Bay Atlantic University’s progressive vision
to make internships an integral component of the higher education experience.”
WHY PARTICIPATE IN VIRTUAL INTERNSHIPS AT BAU
1. Elevate your professional narrative with meaningful work encounters.
2. Have access to a career coach who will help you leverage your internship experience to land the job you want.
3. Work with companies all over the world who are actively challenging the way their industry operates.
4. Gain the soft skills employers actively want in new hires by working remotely including time management, prioritization, cultural awareness, and so much more.
5. Transition from intern to full-time team member; roughly a quarter of our interns have experienced this trajectory.
6. Get support throughout from your internship experience manager.
7. Develop core skills needed to advance in the future through a professional development hub of 12+ courses.
– The first cohort starts in Spring 2024
– Duration & Commitment: A 12-week journey, emphasizing flexibility — roughly 10 hours each week at your discretion.
– Start Date: Set your calendars for January 15th, 2024.
– Who will you work for? Our roster is diverse, encompassing both global titans and agile startups. An exciting highlight: many participants work closely with decision-makers and industry pioneers.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
All BAU students who will take the CAPS 621 course in Spring 2024 can participate as an option for the research thesis requirement.
There is a course fee associated with this program of $1350.00. The university will subsidize 40% of the total cost of the program, to make it more affordable for our student body.
The program cost to BAU students is now $820.00.
October 27th is the DEADLINE FOR SPRING 2024.
REGISTER NOW by clicking the link below!
A non-refundable deposit of $410.00 is required to hold your spot. After you register, please see the finance office to make your payment.