ROSS Work Readiness Certificate Program
Get the Tools to Fuel Your Independence! Now Enrolling into the Resident Opportunity and Self Sufficiency (ROSS) Work Readiness Certificate Program. Apply now and connect your passion and purpose to profits with the Ultimate Upgrade Resume Lab (URL).
Start Date: July 5, 2022
End Date: August 2023
Application: Rolling basis
What we offer with this certificate program:
Students will learn:
- Self-Identity & Confidence
- Occupations that match their innate skills and abilities
- Training & Education Pathways
- Systems Navigation
- Life Coaching
- Financial Coaching
- Mental Health
- Come-Up Action Plan
- Community referrals and Support
- Up to 12 Weeks of Paid Training ($12.50/hr)
- Virtual Lunch and Lessons Learn sessions with Celebrities and Social Media Influencers
- Weekly Cash Contest
- A New Car with insurance, title tags and fees paid for one year. Car is used but new to you!
How much does ROSS cost?
DC Government, Department of Employment Services will pay for DC residents’ participation in our ROSS Work Readiness Program. Please check with your local housing authority, or agency to see if they participate in one of our resident services support membership packages.
Who is eligible for the program?
ROSS program participants must be at least 18 years of age, with access to a laptop or personal computer, and high-speed internet or wi-fi connection.
In partnership with: