ROSS Work Readiness Certificate Program
The Resident Opportunity and Self Sufficiency (ROSS) Work Readiness Program will give you the opportunity to have a professional makeover with a new resume, new professional headshot, Linkedin Profile, Networking & Paid Internship Opportunities and Job Placement. Students will have up to 8 Weeks of Paid Training ($12.50/hr), virtual Lunch and Lessons Learned sessions with Celebrities and Social Media Influencers, and more. Apply now and connect your passion and purpose to profits with the Ultimate Upgrade Resume Lab (URL).
Start Date: New Cohort starts on 1st Monday of Every Month
Application: Rolling basis
What we offer with this certificate program:
Students will learn:
- Self-Identity & Confidence
- Occupations that match their innate skills and abilities
- Training & Education Pathways
- Systems Navigation
- Life Coaching
- Financial Coaching
- Mental Health
- Come-Up Action Plan
- Community referrals and Support
- Up to 8 Weeks of Paid Virtual Training ($12.50/hr)
- Virtual Lunch and Lessons Learn sessions with Celebrities and Social Media Influencers
- Weekly Cash Contest
- Find and maintain Employment for 90 Days and enter for a chance to win a car!
How much does ROSS cost?
ROSS is currently funded by the District of Columbia Department of Employment Services (DOES) for free for eligible District of Columbia residents.
Who is eligible for the program?
Must be a DC Resident / 18+ years old / High School Diploma or GED / Receive No TANF Cash Benefits
In partnership with: