Undocumented Student Policy
Bay Atlantic University is and has always been an institution that deeply values diversity and acceptance. BAU welcomes students and faculty from all over the world and supports student backgrounds without exception. It is our duty to uphold the tradition of common decency and respect that BAU was built on.
BAU provides the following support and assurances to our undocumented students by upholding these commitments:
- Information about application for admission and financial aid may be provided to prospective students, regardless of immigration status.
- BAU will not ask admitted or prospective students if they are undocumented, nor will proof of immigration status be requested at any point.
- BAU security will not hold, question, or arrest BAU students on the basis of immigration alone.
- BAU security will not participate in joint immigration enforcement efforts with other law enforcement officials or agencies, unless required by law or court mandated.
- Bay Atlantic University will refer students in need of legal assistance to applicable and available resources.
Apply as an Undocumented Individual
All prospective students regardless of immigration status are eligible for the same merit-based aid and residency-based aid offered to all students. Scholarship funds are available for qualified students and offered on the basis of academic merit.
*For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact our Admission team at [email protected]